We have found the most useful tool for working with marriage and family is Prepare/Enrich. Whether you are preparing for marriage, wanting to enrich your marriage, seeking help in a struggling marriage or wanting to strengthen your parenting skills we want to journey with you.
With PE We Will Help You:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
PREPARE/ENRICH Parenting Version
With the Parenting Version We Will:
- Explore strengths and growth areas as partners and parents
- Strengthen communication with your partner and children
- Identify and manage parenting stress
- Discuss parenting styles and how you work together as a team
- Resolve couple and parenting issues
- Increase parenting confidence and satisfaction
What Is Prepare/Enrich?
PREPARE/ENRICH is a customised couple assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used Programmes for premarital counselling and premarital education. But there are also customised versions of the inventory used for marriage counselling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple’s assessment results, a trained facilitator provides 4-8 feedback sessions in which the facilitator helps the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
What Is Prepare/Enrich Parenting Version?
The PREPARE/ENRICH Parenting Version guides couples through the challenges of parenting and the intersection of marital and parental dynamics, raising awareness and building relationship skills. The Parenting Version empowers parents providing them with insight into their parenting style, family dynamics, and couple relationship. The Parenting Version is best used with any committed couple whose primary concerns are children and parenting issues.